Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

The beiberling invasion of twitter


I once met Mcdonald mariga in the washrooms and shook his hands before washing my own and that earned me bragging rights,and I have also been told I looked like tyrese at times its djimon hounsu and believe me I got alot of material out of the latter,but am also among the first twitter users in kenya though I was never active,never been.
Back then,even oprah never tweeted,barrack obama had 12 followers(slight exxergeration,but you get the picture)and justin beiber was probably an embryo
Hobos have sinced invaded twitter with sickening effect much to my dislike.you see children and you adult black american thug wannabies ,we could all have some fun together with less,bitch,fuck,pussy,cum and the kind.Do I get to remind you,that its not a dating site or your avarage mama pima -brothel look- alike place.its a microblogging site,we love personal stuff,honesty is a nice touch,dont just retweet stuff ,you got your own wired grey mass, spread it out please.Learn from old timers,The regular guys who made up the handful of us kenyans who first embraced twitter,kinds of @coldtusker,@intelligensia,@kenyapundit,@Roomthinker who has very interesting tweets that am sure pass in the geek world as good humour,I always afford an excruciating grin at his tweets,to be specific,his sense of humour,@Alykhansatchu who has some of the most boring tweets that ever appeared on timelines,a very fun and interesting man in person though ,these people dont walk around tweeting black american slang and cursing or marvelling at paris hilton's sextape,they speak their minds and thats what we want to hear or rather read.
To the newbies,kizaki kipyas ,its microblogging not curse mongering and please I dont give a hoot whether justin beiber is knocking up grannies backstage or kim kardashian is getting divorced,I could use some info on De Niro's latest movie ,some nice cartoon episode,something funny and for the record rape is never funny,you dont crack such jokes and if you are a fella just man up,no O.M.Gs and lols.A hahaha keeps my eyebrows down.Am all for a fun twitter,thats what am all for.

No comments:

Post a Comment